Early hours of yesterday, Saturday 18th June we broke the news about Afro pop sensation, Davido being sued by 001 Entertainment for Breach of Contract & we promised to update you with more details as they unfold, & Yes! We got another development to that story.
Over N20m law suit filed against Davido by 001 Entertainment surfaces on the web.
The top Nigerian musician who was supposed to perform in music at the 2017 edition of the BIGGEST night of beauty, THE NIGERIAN QUEEN was no where near the venue on the day. The organizers of the Nigerian Queen Organization – 001 Entertainment has taken legal steps to bring Davido to book by raising a lawsuit against him (Davido)
Charges in detail;
1. To refund the sum of N5,000,000.00 (Five Million Naira) only paid to you for performing on 10/06/17 through account number GTB 0130282647.
2. To refund the sum of N926,000.00 (Nine Hundred & Twenty Six Thousand Naira) for flight tickets & hotel bookings at Golden Tulip for you & your team.
3. The sum of N2,000,000.00 (Two Million Naira) spent on billboards & other advertorials.
4. The sum of N2,500,000.00 (Two Million, Five Hundred Thousand) for paying Mr Adekunle Gold to perform as a result of your action.
5. The sum of N10,000,000.00 (Ten Million Naira) only as special damages for breach of contract.
6. A video apology for the breach of agreement
Here’s a screenshot of the official law suit worth 20million filed against Davido.